Having existed for over 2500 years, numerology is gaining popularity today as more and more people are having their numerology report made by psychics online than ever before.
However, if you want to do your own report and not ask a psychic, you can create it on your own in a few simple steps, here’s how:
Creating Your Own Numerology Report in 10 Easy Steps
1. First, let’s start with your Birth Date. Write out your complete birth date that appears on your birth certificate on a piece of paper. This includes the month, day, and full year of your birth.
Numbers derived from your birth date are:
- Your Life Path number
- Your Birth Day number
- Your Challenge numbers (first to fourth and main)
- Your Pinnacle Cycles (first to fourth)
- Your Period Cycles (first to third)
- Your Current Personal Year Cycle
- Your Expression of Destiny number
- Your Heart’s Desire
- Your Personality
2. Translate the birth date into numbers. For example, March 26, 1953 becomes
- 3 for March; 2,6 for 26; and 1, 9, 5 and 3 for 1953.
3. Add each of the numbers all together. Using the above numbers, it would mean
- 3 + (2+6=) 8 + (1+9+5+3=18, add the 2 numbers further=1+8=) 9 = 3 +8 +9 = 20
4. Add the final two numbers (the sum) together. So, an equation that has an answer of 20 would result to 2 (2+0). This would be your life path number which is 2.
5. Look at the significance of your life path number at for your birth date. Each number has different traits that are reflected by that number. You can see these traits from looking at numerology number meanings online at an astrology site or buy a book that discusses numerology.
Your Life Path number is at the heart of your being during this life. It describes what you are really like and what is innate and natural for you. It is also the number vibration in which your soul has chosen to ground its life essence. Therefore, the energies present in your Life Path will feed on the opportunities, experiences, and lessons that you attract this life.
6. List down the traits below your calculated life path number.
7. Calculate other numerology numbers that can be derived from your birth date like Expression, Heart’s Desire, and Personality.
To find your Heart’s Desire number:
- add the numerical value of the vowels of each of your names
- reduce them to single digits; add the single digits; and reduce them again to a single-digit number, which is your Heart’s Desire number.
To find your Personality number:
- add the numerical value of the consonants of each of your names in the same manner as described earlier in Heart’s Desire. Do not reduce the Master numbers 11 and 22 when calculating the Personality number
- The name Thomas has four consonants with the values of 2, 8, 4, and 1, which totals 15. Fifteen reduces to 6.
- The name Sam has two consonants with a combined numerical value of 5.
- The name Lim has two consonants, which total 7.
To find your Expression number:
- write out your full name, and place the appropriate numerical value beneath each letter
- Add the numbers of your first name, and then reduce it to a single digit. Do the same for your middle and last names.
- Now, add the three single-digit numbers, and reduce them to another single-digit number to find your Expression number. If you encounter a Master number, 11, 22 or 33, do not reduce it to a single-digit number.
- The number value of the letters in Thomas totals 22 (Master numbers are not reduced!).
- The number value of the letters in Sam totals 6.
- The number value of the letters in Lim totals 7.
- His full name at birth totals 22+6+7=35.
- Thomas Lim’s Expression number is 3+5=8
8. Look at the meaning of these numbers. Like your life path, they have different meanings too.
9. List down all the traits that fall on this numbers on your report.