Many people from all walks of life come to see a psychic for a tarot reading today. They acknowledge the great help and enlightenment a simple deck of tarot cards can do for them. Tarot reading can, in fact, provide advises on different aspects of man’s life such as his career, love life and relationships, family, as well as money.
As many people are aware of, a tarot reading can be achieved by using different spreads and the psychic or tarot card reader will read the cards and interpret what it has to say to the seeker. However, with the issue of convenience, many individuals already want to learn the tarot card meaning when they do their own readings.
Among those whose meaning needs explanation is the card of 5 pentacles.
What is the five pentacles?
The five pentacles is a card that tells that the seeker’s life is less secure at the time given. However, it is important to note that even in such difficult times, help can be sought and will always be available. Specifically, it may be a time when the seeker feels all alone in the suffering he is going through.
- WORK. Work is one aspect tackled by the five pentacles. If this card appears, it may mean that the seeker’s work is difficult at the moment or is burdensome. It may also mean that it is non-existent and that the seeker could be stuck in something he does not want to be in. If this is so, it is important to keep in mind that no one deserves to be in an undesirable situation and that he always has the ability and choice to leave that situation. Getting this card will strengthen his belief that indeed, there is something that can be done.
- LOVE. Who does not like to be in love and in a relationship? When this card appears, it may signal something that is not healthy in a relationship. It may be that the seeker is not being treated well by the partner. It may also be that there is a need to move on from this person because he is just not the one for you. It is good to understand that there is only one for you and moving on will bring you a step closer to the one.
- FINANCES. When this card appears, it tells that finances are becoming scarce or is a difficult thing to handle at the moment. First, accept that there are also other people who are going through the same, if not worse, situation. You have a family, a circle of friends who can help you. Just reach out to them and explain to them and they will be more than ready to help you.
- HEALTH. Health is wealth, so goes the old adage. But when this card pops up from a deck of tarot cards, then it is time to give your health more attention. You have to have yourself checked. Plus, you also have to give your body time to recuperate. You can do this by engaging in yoga or meditation.
- SPIRITUALITY. No man is an island. Therefore, we all need each other for support and strength. Always take the time to be surrounded by positive people.