5 Things You Need To Do When Psychic Scams Hits You
Are you fond of getting psychic readings? Do you make sure your psychic is legitimate and honest before you engage her services? Do be careful as you might be scammed by your psychic.
If you haven’t known that you can be a victim of a scam, do read on and find out what to do when you have been scammed.
1. Cut all communications with the scam artist. They are very good at making up stories and making you believe them.
2. If you have written checks for them that the bank hasn’t cleared yet, cut all of them. Call up the bank and block it.
3. Notify the nearest police department. Inform them of what happened. Do not be embarrassed to do so because by telling them, you might be helping another person and prevent her from becoming a victim of such scam artists. Also, the police may be able to go after the suspects and justice may be served.
4. If the psychic who has victimized you is a live psychic, meaning you contacted her through the internet, then contact the Internet Crime Complaints Center. Inform them of the site where you met the psychic, how you met her, and the details of what happened. This will help them track the exact location of the fraudulent psychic.
5. Don’t blame yourself but learn from the incident. Always understand that there are many scheming individuals who are out there waiting to prey on you. They will do everything to make you believe them and trust them. So learn the lesson and never trust anyone very easily especially when they begin to ask for money and properties.
Always be equipped with the information and knowledge on psychic readings and be careful in choosing the people you transact with.
Source : http://www.psychicreviewonline.com/psychic-articles/avoiding-psychic-scams/what-to-do-if-youve-been-scammed-by-a-psychic/